Business Continuity Message from Welding Works
We at Welding Works recognize that this is an uncertain time for everyone, given the continuing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Given these uncertainties, we want you to know that Welding Works is open for business.
As a supplier to the power and transportation industries, Welding Works will continue to support our customers in these and other essential business sectors. We know how important it is for us to maintain a normal business environment and to provide you with the standards of service that you are used to.
As COVID-19 continues to influence our lives, business and communities, we have prepared a plan to minimize any disruptions to your business of manufacturing process. We have taken the following steps to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees:
- Disinfecting surfaces thoroughly throughout the work day
- Maintaining rigorous hand washing protocol on entry to our facility
- Employing recommended social distancing procedures throughout our facility
- Restricting lobby access to scheduled deliveries only (please call (203) 245-2731 before making a delivery)
- Restricting business travel to ensure limited exposure among our employees
- Encouraging office staff to work remotely whenever possible
- Maintaining a positive and stress-free workplace environment
- Continuing to offer trucking services
We have not experienced any disruptions in the supply of products, manufacturing or services we provide, and will strive to maintain our business activity as this situation continues to unfold.
Thank you for allowing our company the opportunity to earn your business daily.
President, Welding Works
Since it was founded in 1979, Welding Works has become known for its ability to provide quick, reliable turnaround on all types of industrial metal fabrications. Our versatile production capabilities enable us to meet the needs of customers in a wide range of industries. We work from customer specifications to produce parts and equipment that meet or exceed industry standards. Welding Works gives personalized attention to every project and offers support services that include manufacturing engineering, problem-solving, drafting and job documentation.
32 New Road, Madison, CT 06443
Tel: (203) 245-2731
Fax: (203) 245-0823
Directions to our Facilities